Targray is a diversified multinational commodity and advanced materials company that markets a broad range of products and solutions for high-growth energy sectors. Established in 1989 in Montreal, Canada, our organization is a leading international provider of materials for solar and energy storage companies, and one of the largest physical traders and distributors of Biodiesel fuel and feedstock in North America and Europe.
Targray has operations in 9 countries and over $500M USD in annual sales. In 2019, the company made its debut appearance on the FP500, Financial Post’s ranking of the top 500 corporations in Canada by revenue.
- Great Place To Work® Certified (2020)
- Deloitte | Best Managed Companies (2019, 2020)
- EY Canada | Quebec Entrepreneur of the Year (2016)
- HSBC | International Business Award (2012)
- Profit 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in Canada (2006, 2009)
As a part of our continued expansion, Targray requires the services of a Software Engineer to join our Development Team based at our India Office Gurgaon, Haryana.
- Primary responsibility will be to design and develop front-end as well as back-end of applications.
- Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements.
- Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code, with a goal of delivering defect-free and well-tested code to QA.
- Adhering to corporate coding standards and guidelines.
- Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure your own code passes review.
- Writing and maintaining documentation for new and existing features in the applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- General University degree (B Tech/MCA/MSc IT).
- 3 to 5 Years of software development experience
- Solid understanding of OOPS design principles
- Visual Studio 2013 onwards
- SQL Server 2012 onwards
- Remote debugging
- Unit testing
- Programming experience in C#, ASP.NET Web Forms and MVC, Web API, Web services, Angular
- Programming experience in HTML5, CSS
- Understanding of web technology stack, including HTTP, REST, cookies, caching, and asset loading.
- Programming experience of SQL and relational databases
- Should be able to write complex SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and functions a plus
- ADO.NET & LINQ to SQL
Benefits & Perks
- A competitive remuneration plan and an excellent working environment in a growing multinational organization.
- Beautiful, spacious, and modern workplace environment
- Flexible work arrangement policy.
- Generous company-wide profit-sharing plan.
- Off-site Team Building and experiential development.
- Life Insurance and Accidental Insurance for Self.
- Free Medical Insurance for Self and Family.
- Weekly Team Lunches.
- Gym Benefits.
- Corporate Team Fun Activities.
Targray provides a highly-competitive remuneration plan and an excellent working environment in a growing multinational firm focused on creating a more sustainable global economy. For more information about our company, please visit https://www.targray.com/.