Targray is a diversified multinational commodity and advanced materials company that markets a broad range of products and solutions for high-growth energy sectors. Established in 1987 in Montreal, Canada, our organization is a leading international provider of materials for solar and energy storage companies, and one of the largest physical traders and distributors of Biodiesel fuel in North America.
Targray has operations in 9 countries and over $500M USD in annual sales. In 2019, the company made its debut appearance on the FP500, Financial Post’s ranking of the top 500 corporations in Canada by revenue.
- Deloitte | Best Managed Companies (2019)
- EY Canada | Quebec Entrepreneur of the Year (2016)
- HSBC | International Business Award (2012)
- Profit 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in Canada (2006, 2009)
- Great Place To Work® Certified (2020)
As a part of our continued expansion, Targray requires the services of a Biofuel Feedstock Trader to join our global Biofuels Feedstock Trading Team.
We are looking for an experienced biofuel feedstock trader with expertise in the sourcing and trade of used cooking oil (UCO) and tallow (animal fats including Poultry Fat, Beef Tallow, Choice White Grease, etc). Experience in vegetable oils, like soybean oil, canola oil, or distiller’s corn oil is considered an asset. The feedstock traded will be used to produce Biodiesel and Renewable Diesel Fuel (HVO). Relevant experience includes domestic North American origination and sales, as well as international trade (imports and exports).
- Working in your location as part of our International Feedstock Trading Desk based in Boston, MA, USA.
- Working closely with Targray’s existing biodiesel trading teams in North America and Europe, as well as Targray’s Global Vegoil desk in Geneva.
- Collaborating with Targray’s Risk and Senior Management teams
- Developing new trading opportunities and supply sources across Europe
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships with suppliers and end users.
- Collaborating closely with the operations and logistics team to ensure smooth and timely trades
- Monitoring market trends to capitalize on trading opportunities
- Proven track record of profitable trading in the biofuel feedstock sector
- 3+ years’ experience in feedstock trading. (UCO / animal tallow / vegetable oil)
- Strong existing network of relevant contacts including producers and end-users
- Ability to effectively collaborate with team members on a remote basis
- Generous company-wide profit-sharing plan
- Medical and dental insurance
- Free access to private healthcare providers for medical emergencies
- Retirement Savings Plan w/ employer matching
- Targray offers flexibility in terms of the location of the trading desk
Targray provides a highly-competitive remuneration plan and an excellent working environment in a growing multinational firm focused on creating a more sustainable global economy. For more information about our company, please visit https://www.targray.com/