Targray is a diversified multinational commodity and advanced materials company that markets a broad range of products and solutions for high-growth energy sectors. Established in 1987 in Montreal, Canada, our organization is a leading international provider of materials for solar and energy storage companies, and one of the largest physical traders and distributors of Biodiesel fuel and feedstock in North America and Europe.
Targray has operations in 9 countries and over $500M USD in annual sales. In 2019, the company made its debut appearance on the FP500, Financial Post’s ranking of the top 500 corporations in Canada by revenue.
- Profit 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in Canada (2006, 2009)
- HSBC | International Business Award (2012)
- EY Canada | Quebec Entrepreneur of the Year (2016)
- Deloitte | Best Managed Companies (2019, 2020)
- Great Place To Work® Certified (2020)
Targray currently has an opening for an Operations Supply Chain Manager based out of our India Office in Gurgaon, Haryana. Reporting directly to the Manager, Corporate Operations, you will be responsible to manage and develop our India team of supply chain, invoice processing and logistics specialists.
- Lead, coach & mentor team of Operations professionals.
- Oversee end to end supply chain operations by India team (purchasing, warehouse, logistics, inventory, customer service, invoicing).
- Freight & Logistics planning (gather & track freight quotes, appoint freight forwarders, shipment arrangements, warehousing).
- Operations employee onboarding, training and career path development.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities
- Ensure team meets or exceed corporate expectations as outlined by Manager, Corporate Operations
- 8-10 years relevant experience in a similar leadership role.
- Excellent (100% fluent) English language skills (spoken, written & comprehension).
- ERP experience (MS Dynamics Great Plains is considered an asset).
- MS Excel proficiency (intermediate to advanced).
- University degree in Supply Chain or related specialization.
- Background in a commodity and/or trading based business is an asset.
The successful candidate for this position must be:
- A leader who can motivate a team.
- Results oriented.
- Organized with excellent time management skills.
- Flexible, with enthusiasm to learn and take on new challenges.
- Self-motivated and independent.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize within a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Courteous and professional.
- A competitive remuneration plan and an excellent working environment in a growing multinational organization.
- Beautiful, spacious and modern workplace environment.
- Flexible work arrangement policy.
- Generous company-wide profit-sharing plan.
- Off-site Team Building and experiential development.
- Life Insurance and Accidental Insurance for Self.
- Free Medical Insurance for Self and Family.
- Weekly Team Lunches.
- Gym Benefits.
- Corporate Team Fun Activities.
Targray provides a highly-competitive remuneration plan and an excellent working environment in a growing multinational firm focused on creating a more sustainable global economy. For more information about our company, please visit https://www.targray.com/