Targray is a diversified multinational commodity and advanced materials company that markets a broad range of products and solutions for high-growth energy sectors. Established in 1987 in Montreal, Canada, our organization is a leading international provider of materials for solar and energy storage companies, and one of the largest physical traders and distributors of Biodiesel fuel and feedstock in North America and Europe.
Targray has operations in 9 countries and over $500M USD in annual sales. In 2019, the company made its debut appearance on the FP500, Financial Post’s ranking of the top 500 corporations in Canada by revenue.
- Profit 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in Canada (2006, 2009)
- HSBC | International Business Award (2012)
- EY Canada | Quebec Entrepreneur of the Year (2016)
- Deloitte | Best Managed Companies (2019, 2020)
- Great Place To Work® Certified (2020)
Targray is currently seeking an agricultural commodity trader (Pulses) to support its continued international expansion. The candidate should have considerable experience in the origination and trading of pulses including beans, dry peas, lentils and chickpeas.
This position will be based out of Targray Offices in Delhi, India. (Gurgaon)
- Building a Pulses Trading Desk from the ground up.
- Working in collaboration with Targray's Risk and Senior Management Teams.
- Developing trading opportunities and supply sources/destination markets worldwide.
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships with suppliers and end-users.
- Collaborating closely with Operations and Logistics teams to ensure smooth, timely trades.
- Monitoring market trends to identify and capitalize on trading opportunities.
- Reporting to the Head Trader – Pulses in Dubai.
- Proven track record of profitable trading in the Pulses sector.
- 5+ years’ experience in Pulses trading. (Beans, dry peas, lentils, chickpeas, etc.)
- Strong existing network of relevant contacts including producers and end-users.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with team members on a remote basis.
- Highly competitive remuneration plan.
- Generous company-wide profit-sharing program.
- Off-site team building activities and experiential development experiences.
- Life insurance and accident insurance for self.
- Free medical insurance for self and family members.
- Gym benefits.
- Weekly team lunches.
Targray provides a competitive remuneration plan and an excellent working environment in a growing multinational firm focused on creating a more sustainable global economy. For more information about our company, please visit https://www.targray.com/