Targray is a diversified multinational commodity and advanced materials company that markets a broad range of products and solutions for high-growth energy sectors. Established in 1989 in Montreal, Canada, our organization is a leading international provider of materials for solar and energy storage companies, and one of the largest physical traders and distributors of Biodiesel fuel and feedstock in North America and Europe.
Targray has operations in 9 countries and over $500M USD in annual sales. In 2019, the company made its debut appearance on the FP500, Financial Post’s ranking of the top 500 corporations in Canada by revenue.
- Great Place To Work® Certified (2020)
- Deloitte | Best Managed Companies (2019, 2020)
- EY Canada | Quebec Entrepreneur of the Year (2016)
- HSBC | International Business Award (2012)
- Profit 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in Canada (2006, 2009)
As a part of our continued growth, Targray requires the services of a Mandarin Operations Administrator supporting our Solar & Battery Divisions based out of our India Office in Gurgaon, Haryana. You will be responsible for working closely with the Solar & Battery teams.
- Maintain communications with Asia territory customers & suppliers to ensure their needs are met & issue resolution is conducted in their preferred method (WeChat, etc.), time-zone & language (Mandarin).
- Request product quotations from suppliers & communicate to Sales team.
- Send purchase orders to suppliers as provided & requested by procurement team. Troubleshoot on any issues with suppliers as required.
- Support Asia Sales team with administrative tasks as directed by Operations Manager.
- Obtain & follow-up with suppliers to ensure Invoice, Packing Lists & shipping documentation (AWB/BOL) is provided immediately upon agreed upon issuance point, meeting Targray requirements.
- Attain accurate shipping schedules & ready dates of material from suppliers. Provide head office Operations team with corresponding outgoing payment schedules.
- 2 - 5 years of total work experience.
- 1 - 2 years of order processing and/or purchasing experience.
- Must also have excellent (100% fluent) English and Mandarin language skills (spoken, written & comprehension).
- Knowledge & aptitude of basic accounting principles.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook is required.
- A university degree is not required but is considered to be an asset.
- Sales support & administration experience considered to be an asset.
The successful candidate for this position should be:
- Results oriented.
- Detail Oriented.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to multi-task.
- Able to troubleshoot, solve problems within company processes and be proactive.
- Proficient in managing electronic documents
- Flexible and open to new challenges.
The successful candidate should also:
- Demonstrate initiative.
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills.
- Be a Team Player.
Benefits & Perks
- A competitive remuneration plan and an excellent working environment in a growing
- multinational organization.
- Off-site Team Building and experiential development.
- Life Insurance and Accidental Insurance for Self.
- Free Medical Insurance for Self and Family.
- Weekly Team Lunch/es.
- Gym Benefits.
- Corporate Team Fun Activities.
For more information visit our careers section.