Targray is a diversified multinational commodity and advanced materials company that markets a broad range of products and solutions for high-growth energy sectors. Established in 1987 in Montreal, Canada, our organization is a leading international provider of materials for solar and energy storage companies, and one of the largest physical traders and distributors of Biodiesel fuel and feedstock in North America and Europe.
Targray has operations in 9 countries and over $500M USD in annual sales. In 2019, the company made its debut appearance on the FP500, Financial Post’s ranking of the top 500 corporations in Canada by revenue.
- Great Place To Work® Certified (2020)
- Deloitte | Best Managed Companies (2019, 2020)
- EY Canada | Quebec Entrepreneur of the Year (2016)
- HSBC | International Business Award (2012)
- Profit 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in Canada (2006, 2009)
As a part of our continued expansion, Targray requires the services of a Software QA Engineer, to join our Development Team based at our India Office Gurgaon, Haryana.
- The incumbent will be accountable to the Manager for testing software application and integration as well as providing recommendation to improve software programming practices. This will include Functional testing, UI testing, Security testing, and Performance testing.
- The incumbent will develop and implement Manual and Automated testing as per the project requirements/ specifications.
- The incumbent will develop Test Scenarios and Test Cases based the project requirements/ specifications for testing the applications.
- The incumbent will conduct code reviews for detecting functional defects and provide feedback/suggestions to improving the quality of the code.
- The incumbent will be responsible for defect identification during Unit/Integration/System test phase.
- The incumbent will support in the creation and maintenance of test data, tools and scripts.
Required Skills & Experience
- University degree (BTech/MCA/MSc IT).
- 3 to 5 years of software testing experience.
- Should have a very strong understanding of Software testing lifecycle (STLC).
- Should have experience in testing applications developed using Microsoft.Net technology stack.
- Should have experience in manual and automated testing using Selenium or other frameworks (Experience in Python scripting will be a plus).
- Should have expertise in defect tracking system and bug life cycle using bug tracking tools like Bugzilla, Mantis or Issue Tracker.
- Should have experience in working in DevOps environment.
- Should have excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work in the team with a positive approach.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and deliver quality work.
Benefits & Perks
- A competitive remuneration plan and an excellent working environment in a growing multinational organization.
- Beautiful, spacious, and modern workplace environment
- Flexible work arrangement policy.
- Generous company-wide profit-sharing plan.
- Off-site Team Building and experiential development.
- Life Insurance and Accidental Insurance for Self.
- Free Medical Insurance for Self and Family.
- Weekly Team Lunches.
- Gym Benefits.
- Corporate Team Fun Activities.
Targray provides a highly-competitive remuneration plan and an excellent working environment in a growing multinational firm focused on creating a more sustainable global economy. For more information about our company, please visit https://www.targray.com/.