Targray is a diversified multinational commodity and advanced materials company that markets a broad range of products and solutions for high-growth energy sectors. Established in 1987 in Montreal, Canada, our organization is a leading international provider of materials for solar and energy storage companies, and one of the largest physical traders and distributors of Biodiesel fuel and feedstock in North America and Europe.
Targray has operations in 9 countries and over $500M USD in annual sales. In 2019, the company made its debut appearance on the FP500, Financial Post’s ranking of the top 500 corporations in Canada by revenue.
- Profit 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in Canada (2006, 2009)
- HSBC | International Business Award (2012)
- EY Canada | Quebec Entrepreneur of the Year (2016)
- Deloitte | Best Managed Companies (2019, 2020)
- Great Place To Work® Certified (2020)
Targray currently has an opening for a Manager - Sales & Business Development - Solar and Energy Storage - Overseas Markets to join our Solar Division based out of our India Office in Gurgaon, Haryana. This position will be responsible for supporting our business growth in Europe and will assist to reach out to potential customers/suppliers, identify opportunities, and spearhead the development of solutions together with our internal teams (Risk, Legal, Finance and Operation) and perform activities as assigned by the Europe and India team. The position will report to the Country Manager, India - Solar Division with dotted line reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager, Europe.
- Assist and develop Deal Structures based on internal guidelines and process requirements and work in congruence with stakeholders in the organization.
- Assist, develop and maintain relationships with potential customers/ suppliers through personal networking/web searches/traveling/ participating in trade shows & calls, reach out to potential customers/suppliers and explore any new business opportunities.
- Report and update on market trends & product development to management as required.
- Follow up and support order execution together with Operations, Risk, Finance and Legal.
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies to promote growth of the division.
- Manage Sales cycle from prospecting, offering, negotiating, closing sales contracts to ensuring the continued satisfaction of new and existing customers.
- Graduates with 10 to 15 years of relevant experience in Solar and Energy Storage sector.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with team members on a remote basis.
- Ability to work independently and close deals with minimum guidance and support.
- Positive thinker, self-disciplined, independent problem solving skills.
- Candidate should possess the right attitude and should be a quick learner.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Understanding of Trade Financing and the Supply Chain is an asset.
- A competitive remuneration plan and an excellent working environment in a growing multinational organization.
- Beautiful, spacious and modern workplace environment.
- Flexible work arrangement policy.
- Generous company-wide profit-sharing plan.
- Off-site Team Building and experiential development.
- Life Insurance and Accidental Insurance for Self.
- Free Medical Insurance for Self and Family.
- Weekly Team Lunches.
- Gym Benefits.
- Corporate Team Fun Activities.
Targray provides a highly-competitive remuneration plan and an excellent working environment in a growing multinational firm focused on creating a more sustainable global economy. For more information about our company, please visit https://www.targray.com/