Targray is a diversified multinational commodity and advanced materials company that markets a broad range of products and solutions for high-growth energy sectors. Established in 1989 in Montreal, Canada, our organization is a leading international provider of materials for solar and energy storage companies, and one of the largest physical traders and distributors of Biodiesel fuel and feedstock in North America and Europe.
Targray has operations in 9 countries and over $500M USD in annual sales. In 2019, the company made its debut appearance on the FP500, Financial Post’s ranking of the top 500 corporations in Canada by revenue.
- Great Place To Work® Certified (2020)
- Deloitte | Best Managed Companies (2019, 2020)
- EY Canada | Quebec Entrepreneur of the Year (2016)
- HSBC | International Business Award (2012)
- Profit 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in Canada (2006, 2009)
As a part of our continued expansion, Targray requires the services of a Risk Analyst to join our team in our India Office in Gurgaon, Haryana.
The ideal candidate is looking to pursue a career in risk management and has working experience with financial derivatives. The candidate must also demonstrate a strong interest in the fields of Finance and Economy.
We are a growing company and are looking for new businesses to add to our portfolio. The Risk Analyst will be key in assessing some of the risks and opportunities and will work closely with many internal stakeholders from the Information Technology, Trading and Finance departments. We are looking for someone who wants to further develop their analytical skills. This is a great opportunity for a young professional to continue to grow their career, learn a new environment and create value.
The main responsibilities are:
- Gather financial and qualitative information on private and publicly traded companies.
- Complete credit reference checks on customers by contacting trading partners and financial institutions.
- Synthetize financial information in a standardized fashion to facilitate credit assessment of individual customers and monitor customer portfolio evolution.
- Assist in managing credit, market and operational risks.
- Make recommendations regarding credit risk management and market risk management to the risk manager.
- Coordinate and assist in the development of Risk applications in collaboration with the Information Technology (IT) department.
- Bachelor of Commerce (with a Finance concentration) or MBA with a finance concentration.
- A Computer Science degree or a Mathematics and Statistics degree will be considered an asset.
- 3 to 5 years of working experience in Risk management.
- Thorough understanding of financial derivatives, mark-to-market accounting, Value at Risk and stress tests.
- Excellent Excel skills with: Macro, VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Advanced Formulas.
- Strong data analysis skills are required.
- Resourcefulness, initiative, insightful judgment and good analytical skills are required.
- Understanding of SQL queries is a must.
- Knowledge of Python is a must.
Benefits & Perks
- A competitive remuneration plan and an excellent working environment in a growing multinational organization.
- Beautiful, spacious and modern workplace environment.
- Flexible work arrangement policy.
- Generous company-wide profit-sharing plan. Off-site Team Building and experiential development.
- Life Insurance and Accidental Insurance for Self.
- Free Medical Insurance for Self and Family.
- Weekly Team Lunches.
- Gym Benefits.
- Corporate Team Fun Activities.
Targray provides a highly-competitive remuneration plan and an excellent working environment in a growing multinational firm focused on creating a more sustainable global economy. For more information about our company, please visit https://www.targray.com/