Targray is a diversified multinational commodity and specialty materials company that markets a broad range of products and solutions for high-growth energy sectors. Established in 1987 in Montreal, Canada, our organization is a leading international provider of materials for solar and energy storage companies, and one of the largest physical traders and distributors of Biodiesel fuel in North America.
Targray has operations in 9 countries and over $500M USD in annual sales. In 2019, the company made its debut appearance on the FP500, Financial Post’s ranking of the top 500 corporations in Canada by revenue.
- Great Place to Work® Certified (2020)
- Deloitte | Best Managed Companies (2019)
- EY Canada | Quebec Entrepreneur of the Year (2016)
- HSBC | International Business Award (2012)
- Profit 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in Canada (2006, 2009)
Targray is looking for a Head of Commodity Research, to build and lead a Research Department within Targray, based in Gurgaon, Haryana.
The Head of Commodity Research will build a team to perform the following activities for our global trading desks:
- Supply & Demand Analysis.
- Trade Flow Forecasting.
- Gather, process, and summarize worldwide fundamental data using the company’s network and third-party information services.
- Statistical modelling of agricultural or energy production / Analysis of weather data and forecasts.
- Building market intelligence reports for the trading desks.
- New supplier identification / origination ideas.
- Destination market / customer discovery.
- Assist in identifying and developing current and future trading arbitrage opportunities.
We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 10 years of work experience in commodities research, preferably with commodity trading firms, and should have direct experience in some of the markets listed below:
- Biofuels & Refined Fuels (Biodiesel, Renewable Diesel/HVO, Ethanol, Diesel/Gasoil, Gasoline).
- Vegetable Oils (Soybean Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil,++).
- Pulses & Edible Seeds
- Solar Photovoltaic Panels, Cells, Wafers, & Silicon.
- Lithium Ion Battery Materials
- A competitive remuneration plan and an excellent working environment in a growing multinational organization.
- Beautiful, spacious and modern workplace environment.
- Flexible work arrangement policy.
- Generous company-wide profit-sharing plan. Off-site Team Building and experiential development.
- Life Insurance and Accidental Insurance for Self.
- Free Medical Insurance for Self and Family.
- Weekly Team Lunches.
- Gym Benefits.
- Corporate Team Fun Activities.
Targray provides a highly competitive remuneration plan and an excellent working environment in a growing multinational firm focused on creating a more sustainable global economy. For more information about our company, please visit https://www.targray.com/